|Department||Fisheries Department of Punjab.|
|Job type||Government Job|
|Req. Education||Literate, Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, FA, FSc, ICS, DAE, Diploma, Bachelor, BS, Master|
|Location Quota||Punjab (All Punjab residents can Apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||18 July 2022|
“The following vacant posts have been announced by the organization of the Fisheries Department of Punjab for residents of Punjab: Literate, Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, FA, FSc, ICS, DAE, Diploma, Bachelor, BS, Master.”
- Assistant Director Fisheries
- It Support Officer
- Motor Boat Operator
- Gis Analyst
- Tubewell Mechanic Operator
- Fisheries Research Assistant
- Naib Qasid
- Manager Mis
- Software Developer
The Fisheries Department in Pakistan is responsible for the development and management of the country’s fisheries resources. It is also responsible for the promotion of fishing activities and the protection of fisheries resources.
The department is headed by a Director-General and is supported by a number of directorates, including a Directorate of Fisheries Resources, a Directorate of Fishery Protection, and a Directorate of fisheries Extension.
The department’s main office is located in Islamabad, with regional offices in Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, and Quetta.
Assistant Director Fisheries
Assistant Director Fisheries is a career track position in the fisheries management field. The job entails working with various stakeholders to ensure the effective management of fisheries resources. In order to qualify for the position, one must have a bachelor’s degree in fisheries or a related field. In addition, some experience working in the field of fisheries management is also required.
Chokidar Or Security Guard
A chowkidar is a watchman or security guard who is responsible for the safety and security of a particular area. They are often seen patrolling around residential areas or commercial complexes. Chowkidars are also responsible for maintaining the order and decorum in their area of responsibility.
When it comes to learning how to drive, there are many different factors that you need to take into account. This includes everything from the type of car you will be driving to the different road conditions that you may encounter. However, one of the most important things to consider is the driver. After all, they are the ones who will be responsible for getting you from one place to another safely.
There are many different types of drivers out there, and each one has their own unique set of skills and experience. So, how do you know which one is right for you? Here are some things to consider:
1. The type of car you will be driving. Different cars have different features and capabilities. You need to make sure that the driver you choose is familiar with the type of car you will be driving.
2. The route you will be taking. Different routes have different challenges. You need to make sure that the driver you choose is familiar with the route you will be taking.
3. The conditions you will be driving in. Different conditions present different challenges. You need to make sure that the driver you choose is familiar with the conditions you will be driving in.
4. Your own skills and experience. You need to make sure that the driver you choose is familiar with your own skills and experience.
5. The driver’s own skills and experience. You need to make sure that the driver you choose has the skills and experience necessary to safely get you from one place to another.
IT Support Officer
An IT support officer is responsible for providing technical support to users and ensuring that all computer systems are running smoothly. They may also be required to train new users on how to use specific software or hardware.
The role of an IT support officer can be varied, but typically includes installing and configuring computer systems, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, and providing support to users. They may also be responsible for maintaining and repairing computer equipment, as well as ensuring that all software is up to date.
An IT support officer typically works in an office environment, but may also be required to travel to different locations to provide support. They may work independently or as part of a team.
The hours of an IT support officer can be flexible, but may include working evenings and weekends to cover shifts.
Motor Boat Operator
Have you ever considered becoming a motor boat operator? It’s a great way to see the world and get paid to do it! Here are some details about what the job entails and what you can expect:
As a motor boat operator, you will be responsible for operating and maintaining a motor boat. This involves everything from ensuring the boat is in good working order to navigating it through waters. You will also need to be able to take care of any passengers on board, including providing them with safety instructions and ensuring their comfort.
The hours can be long and the work can be physically demanding, but it is also very rewarding. You’ll get to see amazing sights and meet new people from all over the world. If you’re looking for an exciting and adventure-filled career, then becoming a motor boat operator is definitely worth considering!
How to Apply ?
“The enrollment process for job applications in the department of “Fisheries Department of Punjab” will be continued till the Last Date to apply 18 July 2022. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:”
- Applicants having domicile/residency certificates of all districts/cities of Punjab Province for Recruitment.
- Interested candidates willing to apply for any job post* mentioned above must send their job applications (written on plain paper) along with CV/Resume and all attested copies of educational & experience certificates, computerized CNIC, Domicile certificate, 2 Passport size fresh photos of candidates to company’s address of Director General Fisheries Department, 9-A Bahawalpur Road, Chauburji Lahore, Pakistan before last to apply.
- Additional information regarding the hiring process for any job post can be collected by contacting officials of the Fisheries Department of Punjab by means of the Phone helpline Number which is (042) 99212374
- Interested Candidates can also easily read applying procedure & Eligibility criteria for all vacant job posts officially announced by Fisheries Department of Punjab in the below Job Advertisement paper.
Also See the Project Managment Jobs UNit PMU