|Department||Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication MOIT.|
|Job type||Government Job|
|Req. Education||Bachelor, Master|
|Location Quota||Pakistan (All Pakistanis can Apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||13 July 2022|
Ministry of Information & Technology Pakistan
The Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunications (MoIT) is the Government of Pakistan’s national apex body responsible for formulating and implementing policies for the development of the Information Technology (IT) and Telecommunications sector in Pakistan.
The MoIT is responsible for creating an enabling environment for the growth of the IT and Telecommunications sector in Pakistan. This includes formulating policies, regulating the sector and providing support to industry.
The IT and Telecommunications sector in Pakistan has shown impressive growth in recent years. The country has a large pool of talented IT professionals and is home to a number of leading IT companies. The Government of Pakistan is committed to supporting the growth of the sector and creating an environment that is conducive to business.
The MoIT is working on a number of initiatives to support the growth of the IT and Telecommunications sector in Pakistan. These include:
• Formulating policies to promote the use of IT in the country
• Encouraging local and foreign investment in the IT and Telecommunications sector
• Supporting the development of human resources in the sector
• Providing infrastructure and regulatory support to the industry
The MoIT is playing a leading role in the development of the IT and Telecommunications sector in Pakistan. With its commitment to supporting the growth of the sector, the MoIT is poised to make Pakistan a leading player in the global IT and Telecommunications industry.
Emerging Technologies Boot-camp Training Free of Cost 12-16 weeks:
- Cloud Native Computing
- Data Science, ML & Artificial Intelligence
- Blockchain Technology
- Advanced Cyber Security
- For IT Professionals & University Teachers
Details about IT Department
The IT Department is responsible for ensuring that the company’s computers and network are functioning properly. They are also responsible for ensuring that all software is up to date and that all data is backed up. In addition, the IT Department also provides support to employees who are having difficulty using company software or hardware.
Terms & Conditions:
Pakistani Nationals with Valid CNIC First come first served bases after the announcement Fulfill the criteria described on official websites for University Teachers and IT Professionals.
How to Apply ?
he enrollment process for job applications in the department of “Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication MOIT” will be continued till the Last Date to apply 13 July 2022. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Interested candidates willing to apply for vacancies announced by Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication MOIT which are also mentioned above must apply through the online portal by Clicking Here OR by searching / Browsing https://moitt.gov.pk/
- Additional information regarding the hiring process for any job post can be collected by contacting officials by Phone helpline Number which is (051) 9219971
- Interested Candidates can also easily read applying procedure & Eligibility criteria for all vacant job posts officially announced by Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication MOIT in the below Job Advertisement paper.