There are different vacancies offered by the Federal board of revenue in Islamabad, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan.Males and females with experience who are Pakistani nationals are encouraged to apply to the organization from anywhere in the country.
The newspaper published the latest Job on 21 July 2022.This job’s application deadline is 08 August 2022.The advertisement below provides more details about the Federal board of revenue jobs for 2022.
|Posted Date||21 July 2022|
|Organization||Federal board of revenue|
|Location||Islamabad, Gilgit Baltistan|
|Education||Primary, Middle, MBBS, M.com, BBA, MBA, ACCA, Mphil, PhD|
|Last Date||08 August 2022|
|Company Address||Federal Board of Revenue FBR Headquarters, Islamabad|
Some info About FBR Department
The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) is responsible for collecting taxes in Pakistan. The board is headquartered in Islamabad and is tasked with collecting taxes from individuals and businesses. The FBR is also responsible for administering the tax laws of Pakistan.
The FBR was established in 1951 and is headed by a Chairman. The board is comprised of members who are appointed by the President of Pakistan. The FBR is responsible for collecting income tax, sales tax, and customs duty. The board also administers the tax laws of Pakistan.
The FBR is responsible for collecting taxes from individuals and businesses. The board assesses and collects taxes on behalf of the government. The FBR also administers the tax laws of Pakistan.
The Chairman of the FBR is appointed by the President of Pakistan. The Chairman is the chief executive of the board and is responsible for its overall functioning. The Chairman is assisted by the members of the board, who are appointed by the President.
- 01 Assistant (BPS-15) Bachelor 01
- 02 Stenotypists (BPS-14) Intermediate 52
- 03 Data Entry Operator (BPS-14) Bachelor 15
- 04 Upper Division Clerks (UDC) (BPS-11) FA /Fsc 74
- 05 Lower Division Clerks (LDC) (BPS-09) Matric (30+Typing) 60
- 06 Sepoy (BPS-05) Matric 34
- 07 Driver (BPS-04) Middle 13
- 08 Dispatch Rider (BPS-01) Primary 04
- 09 Notice server (BPS-01) Primary 80
- 10 Naib Qasid (BPS-01) Primary 78
- 11 Chowkidar (BPS-01) Primary 02
- 12 Armed guard (BPS-01) Matric 06
- 13 Bailiff (BPS-01) Primary 69
- 14 Mali (BPS-01) Primary 12
- 15 Farash (BPS-01) Primary 02
How to Apply
- Minimum and Maximum age shall be calculated on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Information provided in the Application Forms will be verified. In case of any false or forged information, FBR reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any person at any stage (even after employment, if so revealed later) and to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- All the candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the test/ interview subject to detailed scrutiny of their eligibility during the recruitment process. Only short-listed candidates will be called for test interviews.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the Test/ Interview
- the Last date for submission of the application is 08 August 2022. Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
The Assistant in the Federal Board of Revenue is responsible for providing administrative and secretarial support to the Chairman and Members of the Board. He/she also assists in the formulation and review of Board policies and guidelines.
A stenotypist is a specialist court reporter who uses a stenotype machine to record proceedings. Stenotype machines are similar to typewriters, but they have a reduced keyboard that allows the reporter to input spoken words at a high rate of speed.
Stenotype machines have been used in court reporting for over a century, and they are still the gold standard for this profession. Court reporters who use stenotype machines can often produce up to 200 words per minute, which is much faster than people can speak.
This speed is possible because stenotype machines allow the reporter to input whole words or phrases with a single keystroke. This is possible because each key on the machine represents a different sound. For example, the key for the letter “t” might also represent the word “the”.
court reporters who use stenotype machines are highly skilled professionals who undergo extensive training. This training is necessary in order to learn how to operate the machine and how to read the output.
Stenotype machines are an important part of the court reporting process, and they provide an invaluable service to the legal system.
Data Entry Operator
Data entry is one of the most important aspects of any business. It is the process of inputting data into a computer system for storage or processing. In many cases, data entry is the first step in a larger data processing workflow.
There are a variety of data entry tasks that can be performed, ranging from simple data entry to more complex tasks such as data mining or data analysis. Data entry can be performed manually or through automated means.
Manual data entry is the process of inputting data into a computer system using a keyboard or other input device. This is the most common type of data entry, and is often used for tasks such as typing in customer orders or transcribing handwritten notes.
Automated data entry, on the other hand, uses specialized software to input data into a computer system. This can be used for tasks such as scanning barcodes or reading handwritten text. Automated data entry is often faster and more accurate than manual data entry, but it can be more expensive to set up.
Data entry is an essential part of many business processes, and can have a major impact on the efficiency of a company. In many cases, data entry is the first step in a larger data processing workflow. It is important to choose the right data entry method for each task, in order to optimize efficiency and accuracy.
UDC Upper Division Clerk
Upper Division Clerks (UDCs) are responsible for various clerical and administrative duties in the Indian Administrative Service (IAS). They are appointed by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
The main duties of a UDC include maintaining files and records, handling correspondences, preparing reports, and undertaking general office work.