|Department||National TB Control Program Pakistan .|
|Job type||Government Job|
|Req. Education||Matric, Intermediate, Masters,|
|Location Quota||Pakistan (All Pakistanis are eligible to apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||24 August 2022|
The reputed Government Agency offering FIA Jobs 2022 Pakistan Federal Investigation Agency Application Form Download from official job portal recruitment.fia.gov.pk and applicants from all over Pakistan can get FIA Jobs Advertisement from the following. Online Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following vacancies which are announced to Join FIA starting from BS-01 to BS-15 and there is a total of 500 vacancies are available to apply in FIA Jobs 2022.
Here is the list of vacant positions for which applications are invited such as (Assistant (BS-15) (01 Post), Sub Inspector (Investigation) (BS-14) (55 Posts), Stenotypist (BS-14) (03 Posts), UDC (BS-11) (05 Posts), Assistant Sub Inspector (BS-09) (30 Posts), Constable (BS-05) (385 Posts), Staff Car Drivers (BS-04) (03 Posts), Dispatch Rider (BS-04) (01 Post), Naib Qasid (BS-01) (14 Posts), Chowkidar (BS-01) (02 Posts)).
Department has set Regional/Provincial Quota for Punjab, KPK, Balochistan, Sindh, Gilgit Baltistan/FATA and there are some positions are on Merit Basis. Those who are looking forward to applying, are suggested to read the criteria carefully and generally for these positions Bachelors / Intermediate / Matric / Middle pass candidates can apply and there are some other requirements which are compulsory to be fulfilled by the applicant. Now, let’s jump towards how to apply the procedure for FIA Jobs 2022 advertisement
- For Sub Inspector Investigation Bachelors Degree from HEC recognized university is required to apply.
- For Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Bachelors’ Degree in 2nd Class or Grade C from HEC recognized university is required to apply.
- For Constable Matriculation or equivalent is required to apply.
Age: For relevant positions, the age should be between 18 to 25 years.
Physical Measurement for Sub Inspector Investigation / ASI / Constable / Constable Drivers:
- Height for Male should be a minimum of 5’ Feet and 6” Inches.
- Height for Female should be 5’ Feet and 4” Inches for the Posts of Sub Inspector Investigation / ASI / Constable.
- Chest size should be 33×34-1/2 Inches (For Men Only).
Federal Investigation Agency FIA Jobs 2022 Application Form Download Online
Job Positions in FIA Jobs 2022 Pakistan:
- Assistant (BS-15) (01 Post)
- Sub Inspector (Investigation) (BS-14) (55 Posts)
- Stenotypist (BS-14) (03 Posts)
- UDC (BS-11) (05 Posts)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (BS-09) (30 Posts)
- Constable (BS-05) (385 Posts)
- Staff Car Drivers (BS-04) (03 Posts)
- Dispatch Rider (BS-04) (01 Post)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01) (14 Posts)
- Chowkidar (BS-01) (02 Posts)
How to Apply for FIA Jobs 2022:
- Candidates are suggested to apply online via the prescribed form available at the official site jobs.fia.gov.pk.
- The FIA Jobs 2022 last date for submission of application is August 24, 2022.
- Only online applications will be entertained for the selection procedure.
- After apply for the desired post, applicants are advised to regularly check FIA web portal for important announcements i.e list of eligible / in-eligible candidates, allocation of test centres, test date assignments, registration slips & different test results (Physical / skill / written) related to recruitment above announced positions.
- The candidates will be also be notified about test schedule via SMS on given mobile number.
- For more jobs please visit our site 2022newjobs.com
Online Application Form: Click Here