|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor|
|Organization:||Ministry of Narcotics Control|
|Expected Last Date to Apply:||January 31, 2022|
|Gender:||Male | Female|
Latest Job in Narcotics
Vacant posts including UDC, Stenotypist, LDC, Driver, Assistant, Drug Abuse Advisor and Naib Qasid were announced at the Islamabad Pakistan Drug Administration Department as a 16 January advertisement in the daily Ausaf newspaper. Medium degree, Matric and Bachelor etc. will be selected.
Recent Administrative and Other Government Activities in the Ministry of Narcotics Control The closing date is approximately January 31, 2022, see directly from ad. Read the full online ad to know how to apply for the latest job opportunities at the Ministry of Narcotics Control.
About Ministry of Narcotics Control
The Ministry of Narcotics Control (MNC) was established in 1989 and the Pakistan Narcotics Control Board (PNCB) became its attached department. The Anti-Narcotics Task Force (ANTF) was also established in 1991. On February 21, 1995, the PNCB and the ANTF merged to form the Anti-Narcotics Force (ANF) as the coordinated department of the Department of Drug Administration. Subsequently, the ANF was restructured under the ANF Act of 1997. The Department of Drug Administration was promoted to full-time minister in 2002. It was transformed into the Department of the Interior in 2013 but was reinstated. as a Department in 2017.
How To Apply for Ministry of Narcotics Control Jobs:
- Applicants should apply by downloading the form from www.narcon.gov.pk
- Applications along with detailed CV and other documents should reach the Ministry of Narcotics Control, Kohsar Block, 6th Floor, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of the application is January 31, 2022.
- Incomplete applications received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the test/interview.