|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Bachelor’s, B.SC, Masters, P.H.D, Middle|
|Expected Last Date to Apply:||04 April 2022|
or as per paper ad
The Pakistan Army is looking for eligible and talented soldiers for general duty. Pakistan Army offers various positions in Multan, Karachi, Quetta, Bahawalpur, Lahore, Pakistan. New and experienced Pakistani Nationals are encouraged to apply. The latest work was published on March 10, 2022, in the newspaper. The last date to apply for jobs is 4 April 2022. Additional Information for Pakistani Military Operations 2022 is listed below in the advertisements.
Pakistan Army jobs for the soldier, officer, and general duty driver 2022 are open to all eligible candidates. Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria: be a Pakistani citizen, be between the ages of 18 and 35 years old at the time of applying, have no criminal record, and be in good physical condition. Also, See the Advertisement Image given down below.
Pakistan army jobs 2022
- Assistant Technical Officer
- Inspector Intelligence – III
- Inspector Intelligence-II
- Principle Technician
- Sanitary Attendant
- Security Soldier-I
- Security Soldier-II
- Security Soldier-III
- Security Supervisor IV
- Senior Technician
- Junior Assistant – I
- Junior Assistant – II
- Junior Assistant – III
- Mali – II
- Cook – I
- Medical Technician
- Driver – II
- Tehsildar/Naib Tehsildar/Patwari
- Waiter – II
Some Information About Pak Army
Pakistan Army is the largest and most powerful army in South Asia. It was formed on August 14, 1947, as an amalgamation of the British Indian Army and the Muslim League Army. The army is divided into three corps-level formations: the Northern Command, headquartered in Rawalpindi; the Southern Command, based in Karachi; and the Western Command, headquartered in Quetta. The army has a total strength of over 1.3 million personnel, including around 900,000 active-duty soldiers and 2 million reserve soldiers.
How to Apply In Pakistan Army Jobs 2022
- There are deadlines written on each advertisement for each position.
- The applicant must submit their applications to the address provided in the vacancy notice.
- Applications can be sent to the department if you have all the required paperwork.
- We will not consider incomplete or late applications.
- Test/interview participants who are shortlisted will not be compensated.
- There will be no downtime refund required for processing the request.
- The government’s hiring policy will determine the age relaxation.
Salary and Benefits
The Pakistani Army offers a good salary and benefits package to its soldiers, officers, and general duty drivers. The army provides a basic salary, housing allowance, food allowance, medical insurance, and other benefits. The army also offers special benefits to retired soldiers and officers.