PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022 in Punjab have been announced by the Punjab Public Service Commission through Advertisement No.02/2022 for various subjects in the Punjab Higher Education Department, and applications from qualified individuals are invited via online registration.
In this Latest Lecturer Jobs in Punjab, eligible Male/Female candidates from across the region can apply online using the procedure outlined by the organization and will be able to obtain these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2022 once the recruitment process is completed.
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC
|Job type||Government Job|
|Req. Education||Bachelor, Masters|
|Location Quota||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Last Date to Apply||22 August 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Lecturer Jobs:
- Candidates wanted to apply should hold Masters degree (At least 2nd Division) in the relevant subject or equivalent qualification.
So, viewers take advantage and apply as soon as possible as per the how to apply procedure given below and after application submission, PPSC will conduct a written test of MCQ type of 100 marks and qualified candidates will be called for interview.
Vacant Situations in Punjab Higher Education Department:
- Lecturer (BPS-17) (Male)
- Lecturer (BPS-17) (Female)
Vacant Situations in Environment Protection Department:
- Research Assistant
Vacant Situations in Labour & Human Resource Department:
- Assistant Director
Vacant Situations in PPSC:
- Junior Clerk
How To Apply for PPSC Jobs:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria August apply online at the official site of PPSC or through the web link given below.
- The last date for submission of the application is August 22, 2022.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit the test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Candidates are advised to pay test fee at (ATMs / Mobile Phone Banking / Internet Banking / Over the counter by visiting the nearest 1 Link Member Banks Branches / 1 Link Member Banks (Approx. 37 Banks).
- After the registration procedure roll number slips for the written test and test schedule will be available on the official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After the written test, only qualified candidates will be called for an interview for which every candidate should bring original documents. For more Government Jobs please visit our site 2022newjobs.com
To Apply Online: Click Here